Hinata 99 percent happy 1 percent angry

20.92K uses, 25 templates - Allow me to introduce you to our popular CapCut video template - hinata 99 percent happy 1 percent angry. This template has been used by over 20924 people and offers 25 unique styles for users to choose from. With the hinata 99 percent happy 1 percent angry template, you can easily create engaging and eye-catching videos for your social media. Simply click the "Use template" button and start editing on our convenient web version. Don't miss the chance to elevate your videos with our hinata 99 percent happy 1 percent angry CapCut template. Start creating and exporting your videos easily on the web today!

hinata/edit | #
editor-img12.9K

hinata/edit | #

12.9K uses, 3.42K likes.2022-09-16

avatarRay EditsNZ
00:14
11
hinata | #hinata hyuuga
editor-img2.54K

hinata | #hinata hyuuga

2.54K uses, 1.26K likes.2022-04-08

avatarvampire.xxy
00:28
14
hinata  | she's very cute
retreat i said
editor-img1.33K

hinata | she's very cute retreat i said

1.33K uses, 479 likes.2022-10-16

avatarl'm lesbian
00:10
2
Hinata sad | #trend
editor-img637

Hinata sad | #trend

637 uses, 495 likes.2022-02-12

avatarlarissa.x7
00:10
4
hinata  | 🌸
editor-img458

hinata | 🌸

458 uses, 0 like.2022-03-27

avatarF3NIX
00:08
7
hinata | # hinata
editor-img332

hinata | # hinata

332 uses, 125 likes.2022-12-11

avatarNaomy
00:09
10
hinata  | hinata
editor-img287

hinata | hinata

287 uses, 332 likes.2022-12-05

avatarDaki🌸
00:20
7
hinata | 😋
editor-img45

hinata | 😋

45 uses, 0 like.2023-12-27

avatar🦊Naruto.Uzumaki🦊
00:10
3
Here it is  | @Hinata Uzumaki
#Part13
editor-img45

Here it is | @Hinata Uzumaki #Part13

45 uses, 34 likes.2023-02-22

avatar~Yuri_
00:11
2
Hinata...  | nice #☺️
editor-img14

Hinata... | nice #☺️

14 uses, 19 likes.2023-01-25

avatar#-raiden_-,-_👾💜
00:08
8
cap cut | #capcut #hinata
editor-img7

cap cut | #capcut #hinata

7 uses, 0 like.2022-06-13

avatar.t0xicvihh
00:23
1
Hinata... | #china
editor-img0

Hinata... | #china

0 use, 0 like.2023-11-29

avatarSakura_oficial
00:15
1

How to use

  • Open CapCut on your web browser.
  • Choose your desired video template or start with a blank canvas.
  • Edit your video by adding effects, music, and other elements.
  • Preview your video and make any necessary changes.
  • Once satisfied, click on the "Export" button.
  • Choose the desired quality and format for your video.
  • Wait for the video to finish exporting.
  • Download your video and share it with the world!

Presentations by CapCut

CapCut is a video editing tool that offers a multitude of advanced features to users. These include the ability to remove backgrounds from portrait videos and replace them with uploaded images or change the background color. CapCut can also upscale images by increasing resolution, adjust image color with AI color correction, and restore old photos or colorize black and white photos with AI. In addition, CapCut offers an AI portrait generator that can generate portraits in various styles, and the ability to resize videos and change their aspect ratio while adding color, images, or blur effects to the background. CapCut also has auto captions feature, which automatically recognizes different languages and generates high-accuracy captions to boost editing efficiency. Users can also convert any text to natural-sounding speech with just one click, with support for 11 voices and 10 languages. Finally, CapCut provides access to rich video editing materials, including templates, music, stickers, texts, effects, and filters. With these resources, users can create professional-grade video content that engages their audience and stands out from the rest.